6th September 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is GATE applicable in Environmental Engineering?

is gate applicable in environmental engineering?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  2. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  3. Which discipline to be chosen in GATE exam if I have done my Ph.D in Environmental Engineering?
  4. Is this possible to join Environmental Engineering through GATE Exam?
  5. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I prepare for GATE civil engineering? I have finished B.E in Environmental Engineering
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  8. List of GATE coaching centres applicable for chemical engineering? Is it a right time for me to join GATE coaching?
  9. How to do M.Tech in Environmental SSC without clearing GATE through correspondence
  10. Am I eligible for Mtech after M.Sc.in Geology? Career options in geology?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? I have scored 1982 rank and 322 score
  12. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science? -- [New]
  13. Required GATE score to do M.Tech in Structural Engineering or Environmental Engineering?
  14. Is there environmental engg in any IIT?
  15. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course in BHU?
  17. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  18. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?

8th September 2012, 11:36 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GATE applicable in Environmental Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is gate applicable in environmental engineering?...please send to me the details
Information Regarding the GATE Examination :-

GATE Stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is conducted by Indian Institute of Science and Seven Indian Institute of Technology .

This year announcement was already published and it is available in the official website of GATE as well as employment news paper . If you are completed engineering degree then you are eligible to apply for GATE Examination .

Eligibility Criteria :-

Applicant should be completed Engineering / Architecture / Technology from a recognized University and No minimum marks required for this examination . Minimum Pass marks is enough to appear for this examination .

Applicant who are appearing in the final year of degree course or awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply for GATE Examination . But 3 rd year candidates are not eligible to apply .

Applicant should be completed Master degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized University .

GATE Exam Dates :-
  • GATE Online Applications :- 01/09/12
  • Last date for receipt of online application :- 30/09/12
  • Last date for receipt of online application printed version at Zone GATE Office :- 08/10/12 .

Application forms are accepted in only online mode and there is no other mode facility . Application fees for General and OBC :- 1200 /- and Reserved categories :- 600 .

More details , Visit the official website of GATE :- http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/

19th December 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GATE applicable in Environmental Engineering?

saswati.
sir,can i go for m.tech in environmental engg. after doing m.tech in electrical engg.??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?