16th January 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Which GATE exam notes should I refer?

which gate notes are good to refer and available freely?..please tell me what should i do

24th January 2012, 01:07 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Which GATE exam notes should I refer?

Please visit GATE forum to obtain the previous year question papers and solved answer keys. They are the best method to score well.
Here is the link:
http://www.gateforum.com/GATE_2011_solutions.php

All the best!
24th January 2012, 01:54 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which GATE exam notes should I refer?

Dear pal,
GATE exam includes subjects that you have studied during your bachelor degree course and nothing other than that. So your preparations become easy if you studied your subjects well and understood the concepts.
Various websites are available which provide you with gate question papers and there are separate books which includes have questions and the solution for the same . Books are published by G.K publishers .
Refer the notes that you have prepared during your semester exam. Refer previous years question papers and try to solve them as soon as you can . Study the subject understanding the concepts if you do so then you will surely able to secure good marks. Do not give wrong answers it will surely drop you . Moreover there is no fixed pass percentage . It varies from year to year based on the overall performance and the number of aspirants applying for it. The gate score is valid for a duration of two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?