30th September 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

How can i score better marks in ISC improvement?

In 2014, i appeared for isc exam and i got only less marks in maths, physics, chemistry (48,49,44). So i have decided to write improvement in maths, physics, chemistry. I would like to know how can i score better marks in my improvement exam?

30th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i score better marks in ISC improvement?

Just follow these tips to score better marks in ISC improvement exams :
  • Refer good books and prepare your own notes.
  • Always refer your notes while revision.
  • Solve previous question papers as much as you can.
  • Solve as much numericals as you can. never try to learn numericals, always solve them.
  • Take proper food and sleep, so that you don't feel tired while studying.
  • Give equal time to all the subjects.
  • Stay away from TV, Mobile and Video games.
  • On the day before exam, just keep your books aside and take out your notes and revise them properly.
  • Don't panic.
  • Keep your writing neat and clean while answering the questions.
30th September 2015, 04:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is good if you have decided to improve your marks in these three subjects , you need to keep important things in your mind .
1. First off all prepare those topics well in which you are brilliant and then practice questions related them.
2. Then, come to your weakness in each subject and marks your concepts clear.
3. Practice previous year question papers which will help you to great extent.
4. Believe in yourself.
5. Be determined.
1st October 2015, 12:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In 2014, i appeared for isc exam and i got only less marks in maths, physics, chemistry (48,49,44). So i have decided to write improvement in maths, physics, chemistry. I would like to know how can i score better marks in my improvement exam?
Proper time management and planned study is important. Don’t waste your time. For example if you have 10 lessons you have only time to finish 8 properly, and then study only 8 lessons. Prepare a timetable to be followed every day till your exam date.
Study the previous year question papers. Try and mark the important points. Try to provide timing for revision. Practice whatever you studied through writing. Use the sample question papers and solve the papers.
Your health is also important, so eat light food avoid junk foods, sleep well. Keep away from mobile and internet when you study. Keep Calm, be positive, and avoid chatting with friends unnecessarily.
If you follow these steps then you will get more marks in the ISC improvement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?