27th December 2010, 05:16 PM
poonam16

How should I study for the exam? Should I refer teachers notes or NCERT textbooks?

please suggest some advice on how to study for any exam?usually when i started studying ,i get confused what to study and how to study?either i study teachers notes or ncert textbook? do i have to use refreshers or not?

21st May 2011, 02:43 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: How should I study for the exam? Should I refer teachers notes or NCERT textbooks?

ncert books are good enough for board exams but you should study hard best of luck!!!!
21st May 2011, 02:45 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: How should I study for the exam? Should I refer teachers notes or NCERT textbooks?

ncert books are good enough for board exams but you should study hard best of luck
21st May 2011, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to be systematic and cover all the areas. So begin with making a list of all the areas in each subject. Then calculate that you are going to spend each day. First cover the important areas. Each day at least an hour should be to revise what you studied. Also once a week revise what you have studied till that date.
18th July 2011, 10:42 PM
vikashish kumar

will you send me some theory of ncert book.
14th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

The solution of the DETERMININATES.
13th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i write any subjects exam quesion more imformative
24th November 2011, 10:11 AM
jishnupgtr

Dear freiend,
First you have to change your concept about your NCERT text books, its not at all tough or hard to cach ideas. If you work hard with your NCERT you can crack even the IIT-JEE!!! So lets play with your NCERT & then no exam can beat you.

First you should study well all the theories in NCERT, then try with the solved examples (it will clear your doubts to solve problems).Then solve all the excersises.It makes you confident.
If you think that the theories in NCERT are not enough to solve the problems then you can refer good notes.(The fact is that the NCERT theories are enough to slove the problems!!)
For extra reading,
1.Concept of physics by H.C.Verma
2.Companion Chemistry by S.K. Malhothra (Dinesh publications), i suggest this only because its easy to understand!!
3.Mathematics by R.D. Sharma

Wish you all the best..................
24th November 2011, 04:04 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam16 View Post
please suggest some advice on how to study for any exam?usually when i started studying ,i get confused what to study and how to study?either i study teachers notes or ncert textbook? Do i have to use refreshers or not?
first point dont loose heart, have confidence , ....now start up with a proper time table......ncert books are more than enough..... Concentrate more upon diagrams , charts,tables,......stuy tough subjects wen you have your peak interest bcoz each subject is important........read every subject daiy...... Dont neglect any topic....revision is must....practice by writing on papers...... Most important thing start solving last 10 years question papers,boz in board exam even 1 mark is also very important nd questions are repeated....al d best.
14th February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How i want to prepare for the 12th Public Exam
28th July 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am good in maths, but i am not good in physics.i am very week in physics.what i am doing.
28th July 2012, 09:20 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam16 View Post
please suggest some advice on how to study for any exam?usually when i started studying ,i get confused what to study and how to study?either i study teachers notes or ncert textbook? do i have to use refreshers or not?
For board exams follow NCERT books as finals are totally NCERT based and use your teachers notes in case you find difficulty in some topic.Dont get confuse over it.
After finishing a subject or any chapter then refer to refresher just to see previous year questions or sample papers.
Dont waste your precious time in deciding whether to follow book or notes.
29th July 2012, 12:34 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!!

-->for board exams follow NCERT books as finals are totally NCERT based and use your teachers notes in case you find difficulty in some topic.

-->Don't get confuse over it.

-->After finishing a subject or any chapter then refer tom refresher just to see previous year questions or sample papers.

-->Don't waste your precious time in deciding to follow book or notes.

all the best.....go ahead!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?