9th May 2012, 08:07 PM
ashapriya_02

Which are the good B.Schools in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Hyderabad? I have given MAT in Sept with 606 score and 71.76 percentile

i gave MAT in sep'11 and my score is 606 that is 71.76 percentile. please suggest me some good b schools in mumbai, pune, delhi and hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. For which colleges should I apply after scoring 93.44 percentile in MAT Sept with 696.5 score?
  2. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  3. List of top B.Schools in Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad where I can get admission with 96 percentile(715.5 score)?
  4. Which are the top colleges under MAT?
  5. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  6. Which are the best colleges I can get admission with a percentile of 92.5 in MAT Exam in Delhi?
  7. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  8. Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score
  9. Good institutions that consider MAT score of 90.45 percentile?
  10. Which colleges can I get in Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi with 54 and 85 percentile in CAT and MAT respectively?
  11. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  12. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 93 percentile in Sept MAT?
  14. College in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida which accepts MAT February score?
  15. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  16. Good MBA colleges through MAT at 97 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  18. What percentile I have achieved if secured 608.5 composite score in MAT? -- [New]
22nd July 2016, 01:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good B.Schools in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Hyderabad? I have given MAT in Sept with 606 score and 71.76 percentile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashapriya_02 View Post
i gave MAT in sep'11 and my score is 606 that is 71.76 percentile. please suggest me some good b schools in mumbai, pune, delhi and hyderabad
Top B-Schools in Mumbai which accepts MAT score:-
  • SIES College of Management Studies
  • Atharva Institute of Management Studies
  • ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai (ITM)
  • HK Institute of Management Studies & Research
  • St. Francis Institute of Management & Research
Top B-Schools in Pune which accepts MAT score:-
  • Sri Balaji Society's Balaji Institute of Modern Management
  • Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development
  • MIT School of Business
  • Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development
  • International Institute of Management Studies, Pune
  • Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Research
Top B-Schools in Delhi which accepts MAT score:-
  • Jagan Institute of Management Studies
  • Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM, Delhi)
  • Fortune Institute of International Business
  • FOSTIIMA Business School, Delhi
  • Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
Top B-Schools in Hyderabad which accepts MAT score:-
  • Institute of Public Enterprise
  • Siva Sivani Institute of Management
  • Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM)
  • St. Joseph's Degree and PG College
  • ICBM - School of Business Excellence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?