12th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?

I am failed in class 12th of Cbse board(2013-2014).
But,I'm want to change my board.
I lives in M.P so I want to change my cbse board to M.P board.So,If It is possible then what are the info. needed to fill the jee-mains form in this condition?

12th May 2015, 06:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?

No, now you cannot change to MP board, because as a candidate who have completed 11th standard from CBSE board, you should complete 12th standard from the same board, then only you can get valid Intermediate pass certificate. If you wish to change to MP board, then you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard again. So, I suggest you to join in any good coaching center and try to complete your 12th standard from CBSE board, instead of changing to another board and wasting your time.
12th May 2015, 06:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?

Theoretically it is possible to change the school but practically it is really very difficult to find out the school which is ready to provides you admission in 12th class directly so i suggests you firstly get in touch with the school in which you have your personal contacts so they will adjust you in their school otherwise contact to the deputed schools in your city maybe they will provides you admission in 12th class directly

There is nothing extra information is needed in the JEE mains form just fill up the current school name with Board details that's it , no need to mention that you change your board because of that reason just fill up the form as you did last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?