20th June 2011, 09:46 PM
sayantanArka

Is it a good choice to join EEE branch in KIIT University?

i got an admission on EEE branch in KIIT University. Is that a best choise??? Kindly tell about my career.

16th October 2011, 12:37 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is it a good choice to join EEE branch in KIIT University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayantanArka View Post
i got an admission on EEE branch in KIIT University. Is that a best choise??? Kindly tell about my career.

Information in the Engineering Course of KIIT University.

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is a deemed University. It gives standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. It placement is also good. If you done engineering course from this college then you will get a batter placement in the future. It take admission through the entrance examination.

I advise you to choose any branch according to own interest. In which branch your interest is more then you can choose that branch. If you are interested in the EEE branch then you can take admission in the EEE branch according to rank obtained in the entrance examination. I think that all branch is good but need interest. So, i advise you to choose any branch by own interest.

The KIIT University conducts KIITEE entrance examination for the admission in the engineering course. For any more information about this college please visit the official website of that college. :- http://www.kiit.ac.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
30th October 2011, 04:03 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

E.E.E - Electrical and Electronics is an evergreen branch of engineering. It not only provides job opportunities in core sector but also in the software field.
The subjects included in E.E.E Engineering satisfy the criteria to get job in both the sectors. There are many jobs available in the electrical field like:-
Private Sector: L & T,
Bajaj,
Samsung,and many more.

Public Sector: N.T.P.C,
BEL,
B.H.E.L.
N.H..PC,
HINDA.LCO and many more.

Private Sector(Software) : Info.sys,T.C.S,Accenture,L & T Info.tech, Sat.yam and many more

Good luck
6th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

im studing btec 1st year opted eee branch.what ways make my future bright in sense for high position
5th May 2019, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

IN EEE branch of BTECH at KIIT BBSR,it is written Electronic and Electrical Engg but generally it is often written as Electrical and Electronic Engg. So it is doubt in my mind,is it Electronic dominated/based branch.So please clarify % of electrical & % of electronic subject EEE BR of KIIT BBSR
3rd August 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How is the placements of EEE branch in kiit???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?