17th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the question papers of HAS syllabus?

please give me question paper of h.a.s. Syllabus details....please tell me from where could i get it

3rd August 2020, 09:24 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: From where to get the question papers of HAS syllabus?

Eligibility criteria for HAS Exam:

A Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for HAS.The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but not older than 35 years of age for HAS.

Remember:

It is conducted in two phases; the Preliminary Examination consisting of two papers and Mains consisting of written test and Viva Voice test.
Age relaxation is given in various categories; the number of attempts for general candidates is three, ex-servicemen category candidates are allowed for three more attempts.
Candidates are eligible for interview only if they get 45% in aggregate of all subjects.
The technique of interview is a conversation which intends to assess the mental qualities of the candidate.

EXAM PATTERN OF HAS EXAMINATION:

The HPPSC has laid the following examination pattern for each of Prelims, Mains and the Interview round is given below.

Preliminary Examination in HAS EXAM:

It consisting of 2 papers based on objective type questions will be held. The duration of Papers I (General Studies) and II (Aptitude Test) is of two hours each. Both Paper I and Paper II shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 multiple choice type questions.

Paper-I
General Studies
(Code No.01) 1- History, geography, political, art & culture and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
2- Currents events of national and international importance.
3- History of India and Indian national movement.
4- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
5- Indian polity and governance -Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
6- Economic and social development-sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
7- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change that do not require subject specialization
8- General science.

Paper-II
Aptitude Test
(Code No.02) 1- Comprehension
2- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
3- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4- Decision making and problem-solving
5- General mental ability
6- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class X level).
7- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.

Main Written Examination in HAS Exam:

Compulsory Subjects Subjects Max Marks
English 100
Hindi 100
Essay 100
General Studies I 200
General Studies II 200
General Studies 200

Optional Subject (One)
Paper I 100
Paper II 100
Viva-Voice 150

Hereby i have provided every details you would need regarding the HAS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?