20th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What job options are available after Integrated dual degree (B.Tech with M.Tech) EEE branch?

I am integrated dual degree (b.tech with m.tech)EEE branch student in KIIT university.My course will be completed 3 years after. What will be govt jobs available for me means freshers students..(b.tech with m.tech)???pls mail to this gmail
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech after passing dual degree in B.Tech/M.Tech
  2. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  3. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  4. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  5. Am I eligible for AFCAT after doing B.Tech-M.Tech dual degree course
  6. Can I get admission to study Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics or Civil if secured 4395 general rank in KIITEE?
  7. What are the courses available in NIT?
  8. Eligibility for Governemnt jobs after EEE dual degree? Preferred books for the preparation of government job? -- [New]
  9. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  11. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?
  12. Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  13. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  14. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  15. Can I study M.Tech in different branch compared to B.Tech? What are the specializations in EEE branch?
  16. What are the job opportunities for integrated degree
  17. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  18. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
21st May 2015, 01:21 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What job options are available after Integrated dual degree (B.Tech with M.Tech) EEE branch?

After completion of your Dual degree course (B.tech with M.tech) you are eligible to apply for the Following Government jobs.

1. You can apply for the Senior level posts in the goverment companies like ,

Indian space research organisation (isro)
defence research and development organisation (drdo)
steel authority of india limited (sail)
gail
bhel
bsnl
mtnl
ongc , etc..

2. You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in Lucknow metro rail corporation.

3. You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce in either Technical branch or in Ground duty branch or in Flying branch .

Age shouldbe in between 18-28 years only to join in Technical branch
Age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only to join in Flying branch
Age shouldbe in between 20-23 years for Graduates to join in Ground duty branch . But for the Post graduates , age shouldbe in between 20-25 years .

4. You can apply for the Technical post in Indian army

5. You can apply for the post of SSC Officer in Indian Navy
2nd May 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job options are available after Integrated dual degree (B.Tech with M.Tech) EEE branch?

I got 99.6% in 12th standard and is it good to join Integrated M.tech in software engineer in vit vellore campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?