17th November 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job?

Respected Sir, I am doing my Mechanical Engineering from one of the emerging college. I am willing to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in future so I want to know is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Will I get a good job after completing the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  2. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  3. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice?
  4. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  5. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which is the best branch of B.E degree?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course? -- [New]
  9. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  10. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist
  11. Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it?
  12. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  13. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  15. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get airport job after completing aeronautical engineering
  18. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
30th December 2017, 03:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job?

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the best disciplines of engineering with better job opportunities and salary in coming future.

It is a good decision to pursue master's degree in Aeronautical engineering after completing Mechanical engineering. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for admission in the best M.Tech colleges like IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?