6th February 2017, 01:26 PM
Akhil Tej

Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  3. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  4. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  5. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  6. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  7. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  8. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  9. What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?
  10. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  11. Which is the best branch of B.E degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will it be a good career choice to do a job after completing BBA from Arunachal University?
  13. How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering
  14. Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?
  15. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  16. Which courses are available for pursuing after completing B.Sc? Is M.Sc Microbiology a good career choice?
  17. Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job?
  18. Which is the best course to do in diploma?

31st July 2017, 11:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it?

** As per my suggestion you can do Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering.

** Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Anurag Engineering College, Nalgonda

2. Al-Falah University - AFU, Faridabad

3. Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?