5th December 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA being a B.Tech gradaute?

Respected Sir,
As I had completed my B.Tech of Computer Science in this year. Now can I go for MBA or not. Is that good to go for MBA after B.Tech?

6th December 2015, 12:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA being a B.Tech gradaute?

If you can get admission in a reputed management institute then you definitely have a good future ahead with MBA qualification. Hence, it is not a bad option but you have to make sure that you perform well in entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.

Most of the top management colleges provide campus placement to successful candidates. If you perform well in the campus interview after completion of course then you can get a good package.
6th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
As I had completed my B.Tech of Computer Science in this year. Now can I go for MBA or not. Is that good to go for MBA after B.Tech?
Since, MBA is related to Management specialization which is totally different from Engineering. So, please think before applying for MBA. If you want to develop Managerial skill and want to know about business process then it is good to apply for MBA. However, it is better that you can apply for MBA after gaining work experience.
6th December 2015, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue MBA course after completion of your B.Tech (Computer Science) Engineering course. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration, it is related to Business stream.If you have interest in Business field, it is beneficial to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course.
15th October 2017, 03:01 PM
kunalroy89

Get into a good institute through CAT,XAT, MAT etc. MBA after B.Tech is hugely popular and beneficial career choice for most. Prepare well for the entrance exams for management. Exams are not very tough but competition is huge and even decimal marks can leave you between a very good institute and average institute. Prepare well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?