31st May 2011, 12:16 PM
anu_nayan

Which are the good colleges for pursuing M.Tech Environmental Engineering(Distance)? What is the procedure?

I want to pursue distance MTECh in Environmental engineering. Suggest me some good college and also the procedure please..................
Anu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  2. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  3. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  4. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  5. List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?
  6. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  7. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  8. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  10. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Environmental engineering after B.Tech in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  16. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  17. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  18. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
7th July 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for pursuing M.Tech Environmental Engineering(Distance)? What is the procedure?

I want to pursue distance M.Tech in Environmental engineering. Suggest me some good college and also the procedure please..................
11th July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for pursuing M.Tech Environmental Engineering(Distance)? What is the procedure?

I want to study M.E or M.Tech or M.Sc., in Environmental Engineering through correspondence. Is there is any University conducting these classes. Kindly arrange to send these addresses.
Thanking You
S. KUMARAVELU.
20th August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc in Environmental Science (Distance) and would like to study M.Tech in Environmental Engineering (Distance).Please suggest good colleges & Universities which offer M.Tech in distance learning in India.

P.Murugadas
30th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.Sc Biotechnology in 2006 i want detailes of distance M.Tech Environmental studies& M.tech biotechnology in Ap stste
22nd January 2012, 03:16 PM
neharavisharma

Colleges for M.Tech Environmental EngineeringAndhra University COllege of Engineering
B.M.S.College of Engineering,Banglore
Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
Biju Patnaik University Of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology
Govt.COllege of Enginnering,Aurangabad
Guru Nanak Dev Engg.College,Ludhiana
Karunya University
L.D.College of Engg,Ahmedabad
Jamia Milia Islamia University
1st May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges for pursuing M.Tech Environmental Engineering(Distance)? What is the procedure?

-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?