4th February 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good courses in M.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Which are the best colleges?

Suggest some good courses in MTech(Mechanical engg) including tool Design and Thermal. and also suggest some best colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  2. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  5. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  6. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  8. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  10. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  11. Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in IT? What are the courses available?
  12. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  13. Details about the top M.Tech colleges for Mechanical engineering?
  14. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  15. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  16. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma? -- [New]
  18. MS or MTech in india
14th July 2015, 08:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good courses in M.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Which are the best colleges?

M.Tech is the Master of Technology. There are so many courses for specialization in mechanical engineering as it is the evergreen branch of engineering with lots of career and job opportunities in public and private sector.

The various courses and specializations in Master of Technology for mechanical engineering are:

>>Master of Technology in Engineering Analysis and Design.

>>M.Tech in Mechanical system design.

>>M.Tech in Tool Engineering.

>>Master of Technology in Machine Design.

>>Master of Technology in Industrial Automation and Robotics.

>>M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.

>>Master of Technology in Mechatronics.

>>M.Tech in Thermal Power Engineering.

Top colleges in India for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:

>>Indian Institute of Technology at Madras, Kanpur, Roorkee, Delhi, Kharagpur and Bombay.

>>ISM Dhanbad.

>>National Institute of Technology, Trichy.

>>IIIT, Hyderabad.

>>IIT-BHU.

>>Thapar University.

>>Delhi College of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?