8th June 2011, 03:18 PM
neeti_hr

Is it a good decision to switch to SAP HR after working as HR executive in S/W company? From where should I do?

I am working as HR Executive in S/W company from last 1.5 years and nowI want to switch towards SAP HR. Can you suggest me whether I should do the course or not and from where. I am staying in Delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be a SAP PP Consultant?
  2. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  3. How can I get SAP certificate and What is the eligibility criteria to do this certification course?
  4. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  5. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
  6. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  7. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  8. How can I get a good job in IT company?
  9. Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to switch insurance agent job from one company to another?
  11. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  12. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  13. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  14. Details of SAP course in Accounts and good institutes offering this course with lesser fees -- [New]
  15. Job in BHEL after MBA and working as MIS Executive?
  16. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  17. Can I get a SAP related job? I have done masters in Industrial relation and Personnel Management
  18. Details of SAP HR modules? How it is useful to build my career and earn high?
14th November 2011, 12:50 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to switch to SAP HR after working as HR executive in S/W company? From where should I do?

Yes, it is a good decision to do SAP as it is the buzz word in softwre company in present days..
you can climb high in your position with this course
All The Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?