29th July 2011, 09:15 PM
deeptiharne

Is it possible to get a job with Ph.D in English? How can I make my career as a Teacher?

i am b.com graduate....i am doing job in school....if it is possible job with ph d in english.....i want to do my career as teacher....so what can i do? i dont want to left my job....so hw can i do ph.d after b.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  2. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  3. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  5. M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?
  6. List of colleges which offer part time PhD(English) course in Northern India for a Teacher?
  7. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  8. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  9. How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in English in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.(English)? -- [New]
  11. Which are the locations in HP to make a career as a drawing teacher?
  12. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  14. Scope of teaching jobs in Govt. colleges after Clearing NET and MA in Tourism?
  15. Ph.D in English through correspondence after masters in English? Can I do both Job and Ph.D in English?
  16. Career Opportunities for Post graduation in M.A.in English and M.A. in Commerce?
  17. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
14th November 2011, 12:40 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job with Ph.D in English? How can I make my career as a Teacher?

You can get good job as you have Phd in Englisg
if you want to be teacher yo can write BE.Ed
as you are professinal in english it can help you to crack the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?