5th December 2011, 06:20 PM
eklgup123

Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?

Hey everyone,

I am doing 12th PCM with computer science.I am planning to do BCA and later on MBA in IT or Systems.Is that combination fine or should I go for another course?

What type of jobs can I get through this combination?What salary can I expect?

Thanking you

14th December 2011, 12:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?

Its good to know that you have a clear idea of what you want to do as per your studies are concerned. Also the combination which you have chosen are perfect. Basically if you have an inclination towards the amazing world of Information Technology then the combination is good. Also bear in mind that from which institution you are pursuing the course determines how much you learn in qualitative terms. As per salary, its almost 5 years for you to become a MBA so rather than thinking about the salary try to complete your studies bearing in mind that salary is never a constraint for deserving candidates. Skill and knowledge is of optimum importance for you now. Get it and then salary and other perks will follow suit.
20th December 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?

I am doing bca from karnataka state open university.Is it a good university?
7th January 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed my bca and mba systems and finance. i have almost two years of work ex in hotel finance . but i have realized the my it knowledge is waste hence i want to switch to IT. i want to know the suitble roile i should apply accding to my education. plz help
1st February 2012, 12:00 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi......
most of the people who joined in to a job after completion of graduation etc for various financial reasons...they are mostly want to improve themselves in doing higher education along with job.IGNOU provides distance education in various streams.......even mba also.they will conduct an initial exam ..... after qualifying in that there will be predefined fee structure and classes also will be conducted in weekends.......
all d very best
20th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m doing mba sysytems , so what is the job profile that corporate provides a fresher ,mba - systems ?and what would be the salary ?
please help me out ...

Thanks
15th May 2012, 10:37 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you have an inclination towards the amazing world of Information Technology then the combination is good. Also bear in mind that from which institution you are pursuing the course determines how much you learn in qualitative terms. As per salary, its almost 5 years for you to become a MBA so rather than thinking about the salary try to complete your studies bearing in mind that salary is never a constraint for deserving candidates.
good luck
5th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am student bca so i am confusion what i do student mca, animation,
23rd April 2013, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
Mera name hrithik kumar singh aur main 11th ka student hu ,main 12 bad bca karna chahta hu aur iske bad mca aur mba dual diggri ek sath karna hai.aap hume btaeya ki future me meri sallary kitne adik ho sakti hai
30th November 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
MY SELF KANICA M A STUDENT OF BCA , M CONFUSED THAT WHEATHER I HV TO TAKE MCA OR MBA BCOZ MY COMMANDS ON PROGRAMMS ARE NOT SO PERFECT SO WHAT IF , I GO FOR MBA MARKETING , I FEEL THAT BCA IS NOT THE GUD SUBJECT FOR GIRLS....
KINDLY REPLY ME FOR THE SAME I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY
THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?