29th October 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good Jobs with good salary if I do MBA after completion of BCA?

If I do MBA After BCA,then will i get jobs with good salary???
Will my career be on right track???

29th October 2011, 06:32 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Can I get good Jobs with good salary if I do MBA after completion of BCA?

Yes if you go for MBA it would be very good option especially in terms of money factor.
Though for that you have to work hard and crack the CAT exam and get admitted into a IIM for the best placement you may get.
I would suggest you take up coaching class for CAT and prepare seriously.
TIME COACHING
http://www.time4education.com
9th November 2011, 05:34 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get good Jobs with good salary if I do MBA after completion of BCA?

dear friend,

yes you can go for MBA after completing BCA.
but that is not good i think .
because both are different field.
one is mangement field
and other is computer field.
so think about it.
best of luck.
8th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

BCA ke baad kitni salary milti ha
9th April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done biotechnology and after i have done mba in marketing but i m not satisfy with my job and salary .i dont want to do target based jobs.so what should do plz suggest me i want sitting and administration type job.shoul i do any other course
12th April 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

People think MBA brings more penny to their wallet, nd its true also. But company pays only who have skills. Most of students even after paying huge amount for MBA degree get what they dont want. Because everyone cannot be a Manager
16th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir
how much salary get after j2se/j2ee?
eligibility
bca and
mca
14th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

can i good salary if i do mba after completing my bba course.................
25th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

which coaching is best for doing BCA IN INDIA.
30th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i go for MBA i hv non med In 2 is this a better carer option ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?