21st May 2014, 03:43 AM
babi690

What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary?

Hi sir
i have completed b com in this year ..
And now i am confused between m com and mba ????
Wahat types are jobs are available after m com ..and the pay salary..
Which is better ..please rly me asap i am confused

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  3. What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary? -- [New]
  4. Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?
  5. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  6. Where should I apply to become a Pilot?
  7. Jobs and expected salary after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What type of jobs are available for me after completing diploma in CSE?
  9. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  10. What type of jobs are available for me if I take genetic engineering? How much salary can I get?
  11. What type of jobs will I get after studying 3rd year ECE? How much is the salary
  12. Is it necessary to do M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech Biotechnology in Molecular and Cellular Engineering? What type of jobs are offered after B.Tech in the same and how much is the salary?
  13. After B.Tech EC what type of job will I get and how much will be the salary?
  14. What type of jobs can I get after doing PSC through commerce?
  15. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  16. What is the average salary for biochemical engineer in Tamilnadu? What type of job can I get?
  17. What type of jobs will give me a good salary if I am a BSc chemistry student?
  18. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation
12th April 2016, 07:08 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary?

You have done B.Com. Every companies having finance department which are responsible to do all financial transaction like salary credit , calculate yearly revenue of the company and many more.

Financial department is the back bone of the company they are responsible for all financial details.

Another fact is that you wand to pursue master degree as like MBA or M.Com.
Don't be confused my recommendation with the best of my knowledge you can select the course of MBA in Finance.

After the compilation MBA you have better understanding in financial managements and you can manage financial challenge any where like in the company or office.

You can get easily 25k to 35k per month as a fresher.And salary hike is also high if you gain the experience.
13th July 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary?

Hello Sir This is Amol Doifode I am Complied My Bsc. And Admit-ion In MSC In Chemistry Plz Assist My Profile
My Cell No-9049625172
14th July 2016, 03:01 PM
sarika1993

M.Com and MBA both are the good courses, But MBA having more job opportunities as compare with M.Com.

MBA Eligibility:-
- you should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- you will require to qualify entrance exam such as CAT, MAT , XAT , SNAP , GMAT etc.

MBA Specialization :-
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in marketing
- MBA in IT
- MBA in HR
- MBA in Operation Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?