18th July 2010, 09:31 PM

Is it necessary to do M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech Biotechnology in Molecular and Cellular Engineering? What type of jobs are offered after B.Tech in the same and how much is the salary?

is it neccesary to do m.tech or MBA after b.tech biotecnology in molecular and cellular engg., dats genetic engg.....??
or is it possible to do job just after b.tech in the same & complete the PG side by side......??
if yes, what type of jobs are offered after b.tech in the same & whats the salary......??

1st August 2011, 10:01 PM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech Biotechnology in Molecular and Cellular Engineering? What type of jobs are offered after B.Tech in the same and how much is the salary?

there are no great oppotunity for just B.tech biotechnology and doing M.tech in correspondense in nevewr a gopod idea. I would sincerely suggest you to go for M.tech from a good reputed college then only you can build up your career
10th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech Biotechnology in Molecular and Cellular Engineering? What type of jobs are offered after B.Tech in the same and how much is the salary?

is that better doing mtech or mba after completing btech in biotechnology???
1st September 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

yes i have a question to ask . The question is that what is the pay scale of b-tech bio medical and mba
28th October 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs in indian army, airforce and navy after completing m.tech with biotechnology.
27th November 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

mtech or mba after btech(biotech)???too much confused n frustrated....pls..pls...plss.....somebody help..
15th March 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am doing my bca. I wish to study abroad. Is it good if take up Wace exams offered by Australian government. Is there any other option ther than that..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?