15th May 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?

Sirs
I am studying 12th CBSE in Commerce. I was told that some foreign universities have established their branches in India. It is my intention to peruse my under graduation in any one of the good ones. Can you give me details of such universities/ colleges? Where it is located and how to apply etc.

Regards

Rohini

15th June 2011, 03:07 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?

No Such Universities are There in India Till now. But if you are searching For Great Foregien Universities , Below are the Best Universities you can have look on it.

To apply For these Universities you have to Click on to their Website and have to register.

But if you have Scholarship to study in Abroad this will make you easy to full fill your Desire.
15th June 2011, 08:01 PM
dhani12345

Smile Re: Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?

No Such Universities are There in India Till now. But if you are searching For Great Foregien Universities so go to site of it..
15th June 2011, 09:50 PM
sachin6

Default Re: Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?

I think one or two universities are there. You can apply through website.
16th June 2011, 12:06 AM
dhani12345

Wink Re: Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?

No Such Universities are There in India Till now. But if you are searching For Great Foregien Universities , Below are the Best Universities you can have look on it.
20th January 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How much capital needed to pursue M.tech from abroad pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?