26th August 2017, 11:12 PM
Dibya Rani Magar

Is it good idea to study BAMS in Australia for an Indian?

Well, I want to study BAMS abroad in Australia but I don't have any idea about the college of Ayurveda in Australia. So, please help me find a good college there and please tell me about the scopes, monthly fees and everything about it. Can you please guide me?

Related Questions:
30th August 2017, 08:30 PM
starberry

Default Re: Is it good idea to study BAMS in Australia for an Indian?

B.A.M.S. stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. B.A.M.S. is a recognized degree in India for Ayurveda and is equal to other medical degrees.

Ayurveda is gaining importance in other countries. But BAMS is not yet recognized degree outside India.

Thus, outside India if you want to make career, then you should think again about it. Though, Australian University offers BAMS course, but skill evaluation is done on the basis of alternative medicine or complementary health therapist. Other countries does not allow Doctor title before your name. Australia is the only other country that allows to use this title. Career in BAMS in Australia is difficult which would require you study further courses to get work. BAMS degree will allow you to pursue post graduation in Master of Public Health.
28th January 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good idea to study BAMS in Australia for an Indian?

Hey! Am a 12th class medical student and I want to Study BAMS in Australia .
Is it good for me ?after 12th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?