11th February 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it good idea to change from MBA to M.Com Marketing in Australia?

Hi, I am currently doing MBA in marketing in Australia and thinking to switch to M.Com in marketing? is it a good idea if I see from the perspective of India? Can you please give me the right suggestion to go forward on selecting the course? Awaiting for the response.

13th February 2017, 09:50 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Is it good idea to change from MBA to M.Com Marketing in Australia?

I would suggest that you stick to doing an MBA in Marketing rather than an M.Com in marketing.
The reason being that an MBA degree is more extensive and well know as well as well sought after not just in Australia and India but in other parts of the world as well.
As far as M.Com is concerned, it is not quite recognized as a high stature degree in any country.
Although management jobs in Australia are on the decline, doing an MBA will definitely give you a better chance than an M.Com.
Also if look at both the degrees from the perspective of coming to India, then your chances of getting a good job through an MBA is a whole lot more than through an M.Com.
13th February 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good idea to change from MBA to M.Com Marketing in Australia?

This is the reply for change from M.B.A to M.Com marketing with the perspective of India. From the job point of view most of the companies prefer for MBA instead of M.com even though many good universities are giving degrees with the marketing specialization in M.com. The Indian companies don't see the what subjects they have learn or how they perform in other degrees. There is a disparity in treating the both the degrees equal in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?