18th April 2011, 07:53 PM

Good institutes with placements after 58% marks in 12th standard?

Sir,
i have secure 58% in 12th ,may i get the good institute which also give good placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard?
  2. How much marks required in AIEEE B.Arch exam to get a seat in a good college for B.Arch course? How are the placements of these institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  4. What do I do if I have got bad marks in the 12th but would want to study abroad?
  5. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  6. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  7. Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose?
  8. List of top engineering institutes in India providing good placements?
  9. Marks needed to get in 12th to get admission Aeronautical?
  10. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary? -- [New]
  11. Best telecom training institutes with good placements in India?
  12. Date of availability of application forms for BSc entrance exam?
  13. Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  15. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
  16. Which are the MBA institutes other than IIMs where I can get good placements?
  17. How to score good marks in 12th standard exam?
  18. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
18th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Aravind S

Default Re: Good institutes with placements after 58% marks in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir,
i have secure 58% in 12th ,may i get the good institute which also give good placement?
What course you want pursue? like B.E., BSc.,etc.
28th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have score 55% in 12th.so please tell me any regular college for doing b.com in delhi or ncr.....
1st June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i have got 59% in hsc give me names of colleges in mumbai where i can get admission in b.com
3rd July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 53%in 12th.so plz tell me any regular college for doing b.com in patna..
19th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass in 2002. i want to do b.com direct after 12th so from where i can do or from which institute i can do?
19th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th with 58% marks you will not be able to get a good college.

All you have to do is, get admission in under graduation course in a field in which job opportunity is high.

As you have not mentioned your stream so, it will not possible for us to suggest you.

But one thing, go for a field , in which you have interest.
And wok hard in that particular field to get success.
The institute does not matter, how much knowledge you have it matters the most.
So, study hard..

All the best.
3rd April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir..this year (2012) i gave 12 exam by cbse board, but not going to score marks more than 55 or 58% . Sir please tell me what to do afte scoring so less marks.? Sci stream pcm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?