2nd June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?

I have passed 12th in 2015 and my subjects are Physics,Chemistry and maths. I have got 534 marks in 10th and 462 marks in 12th. I want a government job of good standard and good salary. I want to know how I can do it ?

5th June 2016, 02:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th in 2015 and my subjects are Physics,Chemistry and maths. I have got 534 marks in 10th and 462 marks in 12th. I want a government job of good standard and good salary. I want to know how I can do it ?

The aspirant has to appear for various government jobs through examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission or UPSC or Indian Railways or State Staff Selection Commission or IBPS for the purpose of getting good standard job with good salary.
For a government job with good salary, you should be a graduate with good marks and you have to appear for the examinations conducted by various government organizations mentioned above. You have to apply to the jobs after the notifications are issued. The competition for the government posts are very high, so you have to prepare well to clear the examination and interview. There are also classes conducted for the purpose of clearing various government examinations like UPSC Group I, Group II, TNPSC Group I, Group II, Group IV, IBPS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?