25th December 2017, 01:16 PM
Nivedita.G

Is it good to pursue Aerospace engineering after 12th class? Helpful entrance exams to become an Astronaut?

My aim and dream is always to become an astronaut. I have applied for jee now. And will also apply for C. E. T. Is it good to pursue aerospace engineering after 12th class?? What are the entrance exams to be taken which are helpful to become an astronaut??
But most of them says that astronaut cannot always be taken as a career. Please guide me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  2. How to do B.Tech engineering after passing 12th? I want to pursue Astronaut
  3. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  4. Which course should I take after 12th to become an Astronaut other than Aerospace Engineering?
  5. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  6. Suggestions to become an Astronaut being a candidate having interest in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  9. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  10. Eligibility to pursue B.E in Aerospace engineering in Italy? Recommended entrance exams and scholarship for study in Italy?
  11. How can I become an Astronaut?
  12. Marks required in 12th and JEE to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  13. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams for joining Airbus or Boeing after Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  14. What are preparations should I do after 10th to become an astronaut the exams? -- [New]
  15. Exams to become an astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing M.Sc in Physics?
  17. Which college in India is best to become an Astronaut? Entrance exams and other details to become an Astronaut?
  18. Am I eligible to do pilot training after aerospace engineering?
25th December 2017, 05:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to pursue Aerospace engineering after 12th class? Helpful entrance exams to become an Astronaut?

Yes, it is good to pursue aerospace engineering after 12th class.
It's good that you are interested to join aerospace engineering.
This engineering course deals with study, design and construction of aircraft.
You can apply for B.E in aeronautical engineering course after 12th. You can also apply for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through LEET.
So for this you have to pass 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 60% marks.
There are a number of different colleges in India for aerospace engineering. You have to secure good marks to get admission.

Entrance exams for aerospace engineering:-

- JEE
- AMIE
- GATE
- NATA
- IIST
25th December 2017, 07:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to pursue Aerospace engineering after 12th class? Helpful entrance exams to become an Astronaut?

If you wish to become Astronaut in future, then pursuing Aerospace engineering or Aeronautical Engineering could be very beneficial for you.

After pursuing anyone of the above graduation course, you will be familiar with Aeronautical machines that are used in space missions.

However, this is not compulsory to choose above branches for becoming Astronaut.

You can choose other engineering branches too like Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication branch for becoming astronaut in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?