28th December 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What are preparations should I do after 10th to become an astronaut the exams?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Sanskar currently studying in class 10 and I am watching interstellar movie fro that I get an interest to become astronaut and now I am doing a lot of hard work to become an astronaut so can you please give the brief information about the exams I have to qualify and the degrees which I want to become an astronaut please this question and make-believe in me that I will surely do that thank you sir your obediently future astronaut sanskar guptaa.

6th January 2018, 04:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are preparations should I do after 10th to become an astronaut the exams?

To become Astronaut in future, you will have to choose Science stream after 10th standard.

Choose PCM stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics after 10th standard to be eligible for getting admission to engineering college.

Then, while studying in 12th standard, you will have to apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, VITEE, BITSAT or state level entrance exams.

During counseling, choose Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical engineering as your preferred branch just because these branches are closely related to Space Missions, Institutes.

You can also choose Mechanical, Computer Science or Electronics and Communications as these branches are also related to Space Institutes.

Then you can get entry to Space Institutes like ISRO through GATE Exam or exam conducted by them itself.
15th January 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are preparations should I do after 10th to become an astronaut the exams?

I am a girl i want to be an astronaut now i am 10th what i have to choose after 10th .i am from andhra pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?