19th March 2013, 08:35 PM
attenuation

Which TNPSC can I write after doing 3rd year engineering?

i am doing 3rd year engineering.what tnpsc exam can i write?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write TNPSC exam during my 3rd year B.Tech IT? -- [New]
  2. Can I write TNPSC exam after doing 3rd year B.E? Which type of group can I write?
  3. Can I write Group I exam in 3rd year of engineering? From where to get the exam material?
  4. Can I write TNPSC exam pursuing my final year of Civil Engineering? Model question papers of TNPSC exam?
  5. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  7. Do I have to write any exam like TNPSC, Railway exam to get placement in government organization?
  8. How to write IAS exam after completing engineering? I am studying engineering 3rd year CSE
  9. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  10. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after doing B.E CSE 3rd year?
  11. Eligible age limit for tnpsc exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply or write for TNPSC Group II exam? I am studying final year MSc Software Engineering
  13. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  14. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
  15. Can I write the railway engineering except IES after doing BE Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  16. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus of TNPSC exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.
2nd May 2017, 01:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which TNPSC can I write after doing 3rd year engineering?

-> You should complete your graduation to attempt TNPSC.
-> TNPSC :- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
-> People who ever willing to become an government employee in different sector's like railways,income tax,banks and teaching etc., have to attempt the exam and after securing percentage and rank they will be given a rightful job.
25th December 2017, 08:08 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Which TNPSC can I write after doing 3rd year engineering?

You are eligible to apply only for TNPSC Group-4 examination and you are not eligible to apply for Group-1 and Group-2 exams as you are still pursuing 3rd year of engineering.
Eligibility for TNPSC exams :
-> For group-1 and group-2 exams, Graduation or equivalent examination pass from recognised college is required & for group-4 exam, 12 th standard pass from recognised college.
# Age limit to apply for group-1 exam is 21-30 years & for group-2, group-4 exams is 18-30 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates and state government servicing employees, 5 years for SC and ST candidates.
# And selection process of groups exams conducted by TNPSC is written test, personal interview or skill test and documents verification.
# For further information please visit www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?