12th January 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Which Government College in Rajasthan offers M.Sc Maths course? What is minimum cutoff required in B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc and I am in the final year of the course, after completing B.Sc I want to pursue M.Sc from Rajasthan so I want to know which Government College in Rajasthan offers M.Sc Maths course? What is minimum cutoff required in B.Sc? How can I apply for admission in the College?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT?
  2. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  3. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  6. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  7. How can I do MSc in marine biotechnology after passing BSc Botany
  8. Minimum cutoff required to enter in government veterinary college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?
  10. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  11. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  12. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  13. Minimum marks required to join BSc Maths in LDC college at Madurai
  14. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  15. Minimum cutoff for SCA to get Bsc agriculture in government college
  16. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  17. Educational qualification required for becoming SI in Rajasthan Police?
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
14th January 2017, 10:53 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Government College in Rajasthan offers M.Sc Maths course? What is minimum cutoff required in B.Sc?

I am mentioning list of colleges of M.Sc in Rajasthan
>> Lal Bahadur shastri college, Jaipur
>> Jaipur national university, Jaipur
>> Mohanlal Sukhandia University, Jaipur
>> IIS University , Jaipur
>> Mahatma Jyoti Rao phoole university, Jaipur
>> Indian Institute of Technology, Jaipur
>> Arch academy , Jaipur

** You require at least 60% in B.Sc to have a admission in these college.
** For M.Sc admission you need to sit in entrance exam held by college itself.
** Make sure that you have no backlogs in B.Sc in any year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?