6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT?

I want to know what is the minimum percentage required to get into good college for msc cs or msc it. Can anyone give last year's cutoff for athe above. I am currently doing bsc cs. Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  2. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  5. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  6. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  7. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  8. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th science?
  10. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  11. Can I get job in Wipro having 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech, 69.44% in 10th and 69.33% in 12th? Expected starting salary after B.Tech?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  13. Minimum percentage required to enter in science stream?
  14. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  15. What is the minimum attendance percentage required for MSc Physics?
  16. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
8th July 2016, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what is the minimum percentage required to get into good college for msc cs or msc it. Can anyone give last year's cutoff for athe above. I am currently doing bsc cs. Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible.
In many good colleges the minimum percentage required to get admission for studying M.Sc in Computer Science or IT is 50%. Those eligible candidates need to sit for an entrance examination for the admission in some colleges. The candidates should have B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ BCA with minimum of 50% aggregate marks can apply to the course. The aspirant can find the courses in the universities given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?