1st January 2011, 11:18 AM
Trupti Manachekar

Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?

What are government colleges of mca in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  2. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category? -- [New]
  5. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  7. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  8. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  10. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  11. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  13. Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?
  14. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  15. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  18. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
1st January 2011, 02:10 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?

dear friend

List of MCA Colleges in Mumbai

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
Address: NMIMS University, V.L.Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400056
Phone: 022-26114512

Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development
Address: Kirti College Campus, Kashinath Dhuru Road, Near VSNL Building, Dadar (W), Mumbai ,

NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Technology & Management
Address: Opposite Sea-Woods Railway Station, Sector-19, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai-400706
Phone: 022-32988900

Rajasthani Sammelan’s Management Institute
Address: S.V. Road, Malad (West), Mumbai– 400064
Phone: 022-32411678

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
Address: Juhu-Versova Link Road, Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai– 400053
Phone: 022-26707025

SIES College of Management Studies
Address:Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram, Plot 1-E, Sector V, Nerul, Navi Mumbai– 400706
Phone: 022-27708376

Thakur Institute of Management Studies,Career Development & Research
Address: Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali(E), Mumbai , Maharashtra – 400101
Phone: 022-28840491

The little Flower College of Engineering
Address:2 / A., little Flower School Marg, Gundowli, Andheri-Kurla Road, Mumbai-400069
Phone: 022-26830627

V.E.S. Institute of Technology
Address: Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai– 400071
Phone: 022-25227638

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: Wadala Station, King Circle Station, Matunga Station, Mumbai
Phone: 022-24198101

and check for these colleges and different college different minimum percentage to get admission.
2nd January 2011, 10:59 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trupti Manachekar View Post
What are government colleges of mca in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?
Dear friend,
Basic eligiblillity is minimum 50% agregate and math is one of the main subject in 10+2 standard...
5th February 2011, 07:08 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?

Dear friend,

Here is the list of Govt MCA colleges in mumbai:

1. L.B.H.S.S. Trust's Institute of Computer Application , (University of Mumbai)

2. Mumbai Educational Trust's Instittue of Computer Science Gen, (University of Mumbai)

3. Post Graduate Department of Computer Science Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar, Juhu Road Mumbai (S.N.D.T Womens University)

4. SIES College of Management Studies Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram,(University of Bombay)

5. Thakur Institue of Management Studies Career Dev. Rthakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai(University of mumbai)

6. K.J. Somaiya Insitute of Mgt. Studies & Research ,

7. SNDT Women's University P.G. Deppt. of Computer Science

8. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Deppt. of Computer Science, H.R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga (Mumbai University)

To get admitted to these colleges you need to have at least 50% marks in graduation.

All the best!!
4th March 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Myself Mandeep having MCA(2006-2009) degree with 74.4%,teaching Experience of 14 months in polytecnic college.M searching for job in mumbai as computer faculty in good college.
9th March 2011, 09:55 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission
list of Govt MCA colleges in mumbai:
1. L.B.H.S.S. Trust's Institute of Computer Application , (University of Mumbai)
2. Mumbai Educational Trust's Instittue of Computer Science Gen, (University of Mumbai)
3. Post Graduate Department of Computer Science Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar, Juhu Road Mumbai (S.N.D.T Womens University)
4. SIES College of Management Studies Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram,(University of Bombay)
5. Thakur Institue of Management Studies Career Dev. Rthakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai(University of mumbai)
6. K.J. Somaiya Insitute of Mgt. Studies & Research ,
7. SNDT Women's University P.G. Deppt. of Computer Science
8. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Deppt. of Computer Science, H.R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga (Mumbai University)

9.Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
Address: NMIMS University, V.L.Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400056
Phone: 022-26114512
10.Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development
Address: Kirti College Campus, Kashinath Dhuru Road, Near VSNL Building, Dadar (W), Mumbai ,
11.NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Technology & Management
Address: Opposite Sea-Woods Railway Station, Sector-19, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai-400706
Phone: 022-32988900
12.Rajasthani Sammelan’s Management Institute
Address: S.V. Road, Malad (West), Mumbai– 400064
Phone: 022-32411678
13.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
Address: Juhu-Versova Link Road, Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai– 400053
Phone: 022-26707025
14.SIES College of Management Studies
Address:Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram, Plot 1-E, Sector V, Nerul, Navi Mumbai– 400706
Phone: 022-27708376
15.Thakur Institute of Management Studies,Career Development & Research
Address: Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali(E), Mumbai , Maharashtra – 400101
Phone: 022-28840491
16.The little Flower College of Engineering
Address:2 / A., little Flower School Marg, Gundowli, Andheri-Kurla Road, Mumbai-400069
Pone: 022-26830627
V.E.S. Institute of Technology
Address: Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai– 400071
Phone: 022-25227638
17.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: Wadala Station, King Circle Station, Matunga Station, Mumbai
Phone: 022-24198101

To get admitted to these colleges you need to have at least 50% marks in graduation.

good luck/..
10th March 2011, 02:19 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

There is only one government aided college in Mumbai for MCA:
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute(VJTI), Matunga, Mumbai.

In order to get admission in it you need to have 99 or 98 percentile i.e your score should be between 175 to 145 out off 200.

You will be required to appear for MCA-CET .

I am attaching 2 PDFs which contains list of MCA colleges & Seat distribution for students belonging to different category.

You can view them too for more detailed information.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Seat_Distribution for MCA.pdf(25.1 KB, 1068 views)
File Type: pdf Seat Type Wise Seat_DistributionMCA2010-11.pdf(520.2 KB, 904 views)
29th March 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my UG in BSc.computer science under Bharathiar University with an aggregate of 80%. will i get an admission in Mumbai Govt college for doing MCA...??
--lavu
12th April 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 75 percentile on cet mah can i get d admission on pune or bombay plse reply soon
18th April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 10.1 percentile on cet mah can i get d admission on mumbai or pune plz reply
21st April 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 18 percentile in cet can i get admision in mumbai university
23rd April 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 70.99 percentile in the cet....so can i get admission in mumbai or in pune.....????
25th April 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how many percentile is sufficient to take admission in MCA for mnis
28th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 32 percentile in cet .. so can i get admision in mumbai univetsity.
2nd May 2011, 12:25 AM
Roysons

Dear,
The top ones are as follows:-

Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies).

Institute of Business Studies & Research(IBSAR)

K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR)

Karrox Technologies

LN College of Management & Technology (LNCMT)

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering

National Institute of Management (NIM)

NMIMS University.

For their details , visit the following link:-

http://www.infinitecourses.com/mca-c...in-mumbai.aspx.

The minimum marks depends upon the cut-off list , so don't get worried .
Thanks.
8th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to get MCA?
16th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have passed MCA CET but.how i will get score card of Mca CET
24th May 2011, 01:29 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

Some of the government colleges are as follows:-

--> L.B.H.S.S. Trust's Institute of Computer Application , (University of Mumbai)

--> Mumbai Educational Trust's Instittue of Computer Science Gen, (University of Mumbai)

--> Post Graduate Department of Computer Science Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar, Juhu Road Mumbai (S.N.D.T Womens University)

--> SIES College of Management Studies Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram,(University of Bombay)

--> Thakur Institue of Management Studies Career Dev. Rthakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai(University of mumbai)

--> K.J. Somaiya Insitute of Mgt. Studies & Research ,

--> SNDT Women's University P.G. Deppt. of Computer Science

--> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Deppt. of Computer Science, H.R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga (Mumbai University).

Thanks.
28th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 24 percentile...can i get in mumbai??
1st June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 33% in mca cet ..
can i get admission in mumbai colleges...and which colleges.....
plz help me....
1st June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc it presently now in second year i scored 89% . In which colleges will i get admission for mca?
13th June 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

last year cut off in goverment college in mumbai for mca in open cast
12th July 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

i m doing bca i got 62 marks in mca entrance. in which college i get admission
22nd September 2011, 12:13 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

There is only one government aided college in Mumbai for MCA:
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute(VJTI), Matunga, Mumbai.

In order to get admission in it you need to have 99 or 98 percentile i.e your score should be between 175 to 145 out off 200.

You will be required to appear for MCA-CET .

I am attaching 2 PDFs which contains list of MCA colleges & Seat distribution for students belonging to different category.

You can view them too for more detailed information.
25th October 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hey i m doing bsc and i score only 45%.in which college i get admission
6th April 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi. i got 92.88 percentile in MAH-MCA-CET 2012.
i am confused. is it a good score? can i get admission in mumbai? if yes then which college should i prefer?
thanx
9th April 2012, 12:09 PM
shilpa dasan

i got 94.5 percentile in mah-mca cet 2012 ....is this a good score? will i get admission in top mca colleges of mumbai? i m confused......plz rply
14th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have attended MAH-MCA CET 2013 can i get regular degree without attending classes?? Or just tell me the colleges name where i cant face attendance issues??
23rd April 2013, 08:56 PM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission

1.V.E.S. Institute of Technology
2.SIES College of Management Studies
3.NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Technology & Management
4.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
5.Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
6.Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development
7.Thakur Institue of Management Studies
8.Mumbai Educational Trust's Instittue of Computer Science
9.K.J. Somaiya Insitute of Mgt. Studies & Research

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd June 2013, 07:12 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of Government MCA colleges in mumbai are:-

- SIES College of Management Studies Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram,(University of Mumbai)

- Thakur Institue of Management Studies Career Dev. Rthakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai(University of Mumbai)

- K.J. Somaiya Insitute of Mgt. Studies & Research ,

- SNDT Women's University P.G. Deppt. of Computer Science

- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Deppt. of Computer Science, H.R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga (Mumbai University)

- L.B.H.S.S. Trust's Institute of Computer Application , (University of Mumbai)

- Mumbai Educational Trust's Instittue of Computer Science Gen, (University of Mumbai)

- Post Graduate Department of Computer Science Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar, Juhu Road Mumbai (S.N.D.T Womens University)

I hope this will be help for you.

All the best........
12th April 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 90 percentile mha mcet 2015 and i want sir govt clg wjich govt clg is best and kya mje mil jyega is percetile pe
20th April 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 80.97 percentile in MCA entrance exam n has a less percentage in graduation can I get admissions in government colleges
14th July 2016, 05:13 PM
mishraba

Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai
---------------------------------

>Rajasthani Sammelan’s Management Institute
>Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management
>Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management
>Thakur Institue of Management Studies
>vThe little Flower College of Engineering
>Karrox Technologies
>National Institute of Management
>Institute of Business Studies & Research
>Navinchandra Mehta Institute of
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?