24th September 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?

What percentage or minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for the graduation courses? I mean in general what minimum percentage is required.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  3. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  4. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  7. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in government polytechnic colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  9. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  10. Minimum rank required to get admission for B.A Psychology?
  11. What is the general minimum cut off required for admission in BAMS Colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  13. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in BVU Pune?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in BVU Pune?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?
25th September 2016, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage or minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for the graduation courses? I mean in general what minimum percentage is required.
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board, then you are eligible to get admission in graduation course at Pune University.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
25th September 2016, 09:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?

Admission to Government Law College, Mumbai is carried out through the Common Entrance Test (CET). Minimum CET score required by students in the open category for admission is 50 out of 150 marks and 40 out of 150 marks for the reserved category.

Eligibility criteria to apply for CET :-

The Candidate must have passed the H.S.C (10+2) examination with minimum 50% (45% marks for reserved categories) marks from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?