8th May 2011, 11:42 PM
vaishaligurung

Which government exam to attend to become a government employ at the age of 35+ years?

Hi,
my wife is a school teacher, she is graduate in B.com , she attended some education certificates, her age is +35.she want to become govt. employ, can you suggest any exam like UPSC Or IAs she can attend.

Thankyou

Dehradun (Uttrakhand)

10th August 2011, 04:16 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which government exam to attend to become a government employ at the age of 35+ years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishaligurung View Post
Hi,
my wife is a school teacher, she is graduate in B.com , she attended some education certificates, her age is +35.she want to become govt. employ, can you suggest any exam like UPSC Or IAs she can attend.

Thankyou

Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
For most of the Government examination the Max age limit is 30 years only.

But in some special cases where govt requires experience then they will separately notify the jobs under this circumstance.

These type of Notifications will appear occasionally in News papers like The Hindu , Employment News , and many other popular National Dailies.

For examination under upsc there is a max age limit upto 35 years but only the eligible candidates at the age of 35 are from SC/ST communities.

As you have quoted that your wife age is above 35 years of age.

there are very hard chances for you wife to get the Govt job opportunity it became very late to think about Government jobs at this age.

I have only little knowledge about your case I have exhibited my max knowledge to you If anything goes wrong do forgive for my mistakes

Thanks and Regards

~AdityA~
15th October 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government exam to attend to become a government employ at the age of 35 years?

Sir,

My name is M.M.Vyas. I am 33 yeasrs old.

Can i appear in Civil services exam in any state.

Your urgent response will be higly appreciable on my mail id. (if can) [email protected]

REgards
21st January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government exam to attend to become a government employ at the age of 35 years?

I am up govt. employee in the v.d.o. post i am 35 (dob 01-01-1974) may i get age relaxation in uttar pradesh public service commission exam-V. K. DWIVEDI Please send response in my mail id [email protected]
31st May 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a UGC and a govt. employee and have done BCOM AND ICWA.My DOB is 20/08/1973.Can i apply for a good govt job like pcs etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?