30th November 2010, 03:20 PM
arivuselvan

Government exam for ECE students? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

I am an ECE student.
What Govt. exams are there for Electronics and Communication engineer and what is the eligibility of that exam?

30th November 2010, 11:28 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Government exam for ECE students? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

dear friend,
for an Electronics and Communication engineer, you have various options of getting into the government jobs. some of th eexams are:
UPSC(union public service commision) exam, which has various levels of exams that are conducted every year to recruit people in the most valuable government jobs in india.
then you also have the various public service commission exams, organised by the respective states to allote students in the high level posts in the state government.
then you also have the option of IESA exams.
so all the best. set up a goal. target one exam and go ahead. you would rock. God bless you
30th November 2010, 11:59 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government exam for ECE students? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

hii

Government exam for ECE students, Eligibility criteria for the exam
for an Electronics and Communication engineer, you have various options of getting into the government jobs. some of th eexams are:
UPSC(union public service commision) exam, which has various levels of exams that are conducted every year to recruit people in the most valuable government jobs in india.
then you also have the various public service commission exams, organised by the respective states to allote students in the high level posts in the state government.
then you also have the option of IESA exams.

good luck.
30th November 2010, 11:59 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Government exam for ECE students? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arivuselvan View Post
I am an ECE student.
What Govt. exams are there for Electronics and Communication engineer and what is the eligibility of that exam?
well arivuselvan

you have lotsof exams like
1.BSNL
2.JTo

etc
1st December 2010, 06:39 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

You have various exams held in Government sector like BSNL and even exams conducted by UPSC.

In BSNL the eligibility is that you have to be a ECE graduate with minimum of 60% aggregate.

You can even write the BEL exam which is of two stages the first stage being objective test and the next being personal interview but i6ts all based upon the merit.

You can even go for banking sector as officers.

You can attempt the civil service examination,CDS examination conducted by the UPSC.

You can even go for the SSB board if you have 60% aggregate,You can get all the information in the weekly journal Employeement news.

all the best
1st December 2010, 12:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are various government examination for electronics and communication engineering student after completion of their engineering. some of the examinations are

BHEL supervisor trainee
ISRO technical assitant
SAIL
BSNL JTO
Indian Railway
Indian army
Indian airforce
other civil exmanation conducted by UPSC etc.

the eligibility criterion for most of this examination is you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout your career and also require medical fitness.

best wishes.
1st December 2010, 12:17 PM
hitesh bahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by arivuselvan View Post
I am an ECE student.
your various options can be:
indian railway
indian army
indian air force
BHEL
ONGC
ISRO
SAIL
And one of the bst for you ill be IESA OR VARIOUS OTHER EXAMS CONDUCTED BY UPSC like Engineering Service Exam
and the criteria is almost like 60% marks inxii class and in ur engineering is must
1st December 2010, 01:25 PM
Anshula

Some more govt deptt to add on in the above list are :

DRDO
BEL
DJB
IIT as JPA/ SRF/ Research Consultant
NTPC
2nd December 2010, 12:12 AM
chandana Reddy

hi..
well ,there are many..
BHEL
ONGC
ISRO
SAIL
UPSC
BSNL JTO

good luck
8th December 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

where do we get the recuirement after doing cdac dimploma and how to get placemant in cdac institute?
20th December 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i Want ECE Exam details
6th January 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

iam an ece student is 60% must for engineereng service examinations
31st January 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

which exam we need to write in order to posted as district magistrate ?
25th February 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 69.8% in class 10 and 59.2% in class and i have 65% in mech eng can i apply for sail
11th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing diploma in e.c.e final year with 69.3%
14th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M A STUDENT WITH OP CATEGRY. I M GOING TO TAKE ECE AS MY ENG. BRANCH IN GKRV HARIDWAR VIA AIEEE. SO PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS, TARGET FOR NEXT 4 YRS. SO I WILL GET HIGHEST PAKAGE AFTER MY ENGINEERING. PLEASE REPLY ON [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

can i know which exams will be exactly based on GATE 2012?
13th March 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How can i know new exam announcement of government sector.Any one resource that handle about the hole things
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?