17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the job oppurtunities for ECE and EEE students in government sector?

Sir/Mam,

My name is shashank.I completed my 2nd puc.I want to know about opportunities for ece students in government sector .please kindly reply. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!

19th September 2016, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job oppurtunities for ECE and EEE students in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My name is shashank.I completed my 2nd puc.I want to know about opportunities for ece students in government sector .please kindly reply. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!
After completion of B.Tech/ B.E in ECE and EEE, you can apply for government sector jobs.

You can apply for below given entrance exam for government sector jobs.

IES exam

IBPS and SBI entrance exam

Civil service exam

Indian Forest Service exam

PSC exam

BSNL TTA and JTO exam

RRB jobs

Assistant teacher
19th September 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job oppurtunities for ECE and EEE students in government sector?

There are multiple options in government sector after completion of ECE or EEE course.

- PSUs is the best option wherein you can seek opportunity through GATE or exams conducted solely by the concerned PSUs.
- You can get opportunity in defense sector through CDS.
- You can get opportunity in Indian Railways through RRB.
- You can seek opportunity in communication centres like post offices via VRA and VRL exams.
- You can seek opportunity in civil services via UPSC and state PSC exams.
- You can get opportunity in banking sector via IBPS exam.
19th September 2016, 01:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

The ECE and EEE graduates can get many jobs in the government sector. There are vacancies in the government PSUs, various Government Departments, State Government Departments, Nationalized Banks, UPSC Civil Services, SSC etc. The ECE graduates can get a job in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, BSNL – JTO, Airport Authority of India, SSC etc. The EEE graduates can work in Banking Industry, CDS, BEL, State Electricity Boards, Railways, NTPC, REC etc. The engineering graduates should clear the GATE examination to get a job in PSUs. Many PSUs prefer candidates with GATE qualifications. The engineering graduates should have cleared the course with over 60% marks to get a job in Government PSUs. The candidates have to appear for the written test and interview for the government jobs.
19th September 2016, 04:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities for Electronics and Communication candidates:

Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is the top most stream and you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of Graduation in this stream. As ECE is a top stream, you may find employment opportunities in Government Sector, Private or Core sector. They are given below in detail.

Some of the top most private sector based companies recruiting B.E/ B.Tech (ECE) candidates are, CISCo, Texas Instruments, IBM, Intel, Samsung Electronics, Nokia, Sony, Philips Semiconductors, LG Electronics, Wipro, HCL, HP, Toshiba and AMD companies.

Some of the top most government sector based companies are, ECIL, NTPC, BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, MTNL, BSNL, SAIL, GAIL, BEL, IOCL, ONGC, HPCL, BPCL, NALCO and HAL organizations.
19th September 2016, 07:39 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can give IES exam conducted by UPSC. After that you will be eligible for various posts in various government departments. Or you can apply for other government companies also like BHEL, ISRO, NTPC, DRDO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?