11th April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

What government job form are available in after passed diploma in electronic and communication? Can you please furnish me all the available job? Awaiting for the reply soon as I am currently stuck up with the information and I cannot do anything without suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  8. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  9. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  10. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  11. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  12. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  13. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  14. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  17. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  18. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
12th April 2015, 02:50 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

There are numerous government sector PSUs in which you can apply after diploma in Electronics Communications :
  • UPSC- Union Public Service Commission.
  • ECIL- Electronic Corporation of India Limited.
  • SAIL- Steel Authority of India Limited.
  • Banking Sector.
  • ISRO.
  • GAIL- Gas Limited.
  • NTPC- National Thermal Power corporation.
  • HAL- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
  • BARC- Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
  • DRDO

You can also apply for following :
  • NDA for the post of officer.
  • Clerk job in banks.
  • Police constable post
12th April 2015, 07:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Some of the Government jobs for which you can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication are

*SAIL-Steel Authority of India Limited,

* NTPC-National Thermal Power Corporation,

* BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited,

* BHEL-Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,

*Railway jobs,

*Banking jobs,

*Indian Army,

*Air Force,

*Navy, etc.
13th April 2015, 02:25 PM
s.sharma5657
Junior Member+

Hello,
There are many PSU's(Public sector units- for engg govt jobs) wherein you can apply for.However many of them recruit on the basis of GATE score,say NTPC,ONGC.So make sure that you are ready with Gate score card along with engg degree if you wish to apply there.

Besides you can also opt for govt entrance exams like-
*BSNL also your field of graduation being Etrx & Telecom.
*Railway - RRB exams
*IES - Engineering services exam conducted by UPSC.(Just missed the dedaline in case if you didnt-10th april 2015..nevermind you have more options)
*State level engineering exams
*There are also technical openings in Defence sector.(ongoing-Indian Navy you may check)
*SSC Enggineering exams
etc..
So accordingly you can keep your competitive preparation handy..
14th April 2015, 12:16 PM
Ashwakh

After completion of Diploma in ECE , You can apply for many government jobs . Those are given below

~ You can apply for the post of Technician / Jr.Engineer in companies like ,

Bsnl
Bhel
Isro
Sail
Gail , etc..

~ You can apply for the post of Jr. Assitant Technician in ONGC

~ You can apply for the post of Jr. Residents in ESIC , Kerala

~ You can apply for the post of Technical assitant in Keltron

~ You can apply for the post of Data entry operator in Aiims , delhi
21st March 2022, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

how can we apply for government jobs which is the process explained it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?