5th November 2011, 03:12 PM
harish kumar thakur

After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?

hello... sir, i m harish thakur.I had done three years diploma in electronics & communication branch with 69% and i want a govt. job. and tell me the right way.............

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  5. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  9. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  10. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  14. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  15. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
7th January 2012, 05:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?

To get a job with government of India you have to appear for entrance test conducted by different boards. There are several jobs both in respective state government and in central government. Exams are conducted by State PSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB etc for jobs under several departments with government of India . IBPS conducts both clerical and PO exams for a cluster of 19 banks, other banks conduct their own entrance test for clerical and PO posts. Candidates who pass the concerned exam are called for group discussion and face personal interview conducted by the respective board in order to get jobs with government of India.
20th June 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?

How many types of jobs opportunity for diploma in E&TC ...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?