22nd August 2017, 07:56 PM
RubyThakur

Government Job in Graphic Designing

Hi, I am looking for a job into UI Graphic Designer. I have 7 years experience in UI Graphic Designing in IT sector. Now I want to apply in government sector for the same profile. Please guide me how I can apply and get Job in government sector in the same profile.

Regards,

RubyThakur

Related Questions:
  1. What are the master courses related to web designing can be done after completing B.Tech in computer engineering?
  2. Government Job in Graphic Designing
  3. Is there any opening for Graphic designer job in Delhi Government sector?
  4. Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?
  5. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  6. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  8. What is the age limit for graphic designer in government job? -- [New]
  9. What to do after a Bachelor's degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  10. Which graduation course should i do to become a Web Designer?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  12. Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?
  13. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  16. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  17. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  18. Prospects of studying Bachelor of Fashion Technology in NIFT?
23rd August 2017, 02:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job in Graphic Designing

Government Graphic Designer jobs are as under:-
Graphic Designer
Technical Assistant
Assistant Manager
Design Associate
Chief Sound Engineer
Engineer
Social Media Executives
Superintendent
23rd August 2017, 05:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Graphic designers can find job opportunities in the government organisations in the following sectors:-

Educational Institutions and Libraries

Manufacturing Firms

Printing Industry

Media Firms

Advertising Agencies.

Thus, graphic designing sector offers a wide range of employment opportunities to the graphic designers at a very good pay scale.
23rd August 2017, 05:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In India, there are no great opportunities for graphic designers but there are good opportunities available for graphic designers in foreign government sectors, competition will be high because the we can see the list will be minimum per year.

CIA- graphic designers provide traditional printer support to the CIA intelligence efforts. They use the latest technology to provide high quality products.
Bureau of labour statistics, USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?