8th July 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can apply on government job in graphic designing?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pulkit this side, i want to know that i m graphic designer & visualiser, have 6 years of experience in the same field, i want to apple on government job in graphic designing, so, how can apply.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regard
Pulkit Chauhan

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opening for Graphic designer job in Delhi Government sector?
  2. Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?
  3. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  4. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  6. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  7. What to do after a Bachelor's degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  8. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  9. Which graduation course should i do to become a Web Designer?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  11. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  12. Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?
  13. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  16. How to get a government job after B.Sc Fashion Designing course? Where should I apply for it? -- [New]
  17. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  18. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
11th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can apply on government job in graphic designing?

There are good scope in government sector for a graphic designer & visualizer. I would suggest to buy Employment news as this paper is encapsulate with Central Government jobs details. This paper published on every week. If you are a graduate then can apply for many jobs but need to meet the eligibility criteria.
2nd March 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 years of experience in graphics designing and now wants to work in government sector. Which is best way to find opportunity?
26th October 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years of experience in the graphic designer field, i want to apply on government job in graphic designing,so how can apply.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regard
Snehal Pagdhare.
27th October 2017, 08:49 PM
sarkariinaukri1

When there will be recruitment for graphic designer by any government undertaking company then you can apply for it but for that you need to be alert regarding Latest Government Jobs for graphic designer by any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?