31st October 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am pursuing my graduation in Bcom. I wanted to know whether i would be eligible for post gaduation in graphic designing. I love designing but i do not have any degree or diploma for that yet.
Please help me.
Awaiting for a reply soon,
Thank you.

31st October 2016, 09:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?

You are free to choose stream according to you. There is no any restriction in subject selection either in higher education or in lower classes.
You can pursue higher studies as per your interest. That is why you can opt Graphic Designing in Post-Graduation.
1st November 2016, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your B.Com course, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing he examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat in a recognized university to pursue your course ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?