19th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to write to get the government bank jobs?

hello!

my question is ....... how to apply for job in banks or which exams i have to do ?... I have my completed 12 with science with subject information technology and bio instead of math ..and also I m doing the bsc in microbiology in 1st year but I want to do the job in government banks .so tell. mi what I do? which exam I have to give? tell mi ur opinion plzz I have also joined the banking classed

19th July 2015, 02:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to write to get the government bank jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello!

my question is ....... how to apply for job in banks or which exams i have to do ?... I have my completed 12 with science with subject information technology and bio instead of math ..and also I m doing the bsc in microbiology in 1st year but I want to do the job in government banks .so tell. mi what I do? which exam I have to give? tell mi ur opinion plzz I have also joined the banking classed
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for government sector jobs in Banks through SBI and IBPS recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
19th July 2015, 10:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

At first, for being eligible for bank entrance examination you will have to clear your bachelor's degree from a recognized university with any stream of your choice as there is no bank jobs available at the higher secondary level of education.

Once you complete your graduation you will be eligible for bank probationary officer and bank clerk for which you will have to clear the respective entrance examination which are IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

The eligibility criteria for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

Nationality :- You must be an Indian citizen.

Age limit :- For bank clerk it must be within 20 years to 28 years where as for bank PO it must be within 21 years to 30 years. Also age relaxation is provided as per the norms.

Educational qualification :- As mentioned in the top paragraph along with knowledge of operating computer as per the banking works are computer based.

The examinations are held in three stages which are called as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview all held in given order.

For more queries related to the same examination you must refer to their official link that are as www.ibps.in or www.sbi.in.
19th July 2015, 11:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the jobs in the bank after the 10+2 educational qualification. The eligibility to get the jobs in the banks are :-

* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
* Candidate age must be between 19-28 years and 21-30 years for getting the jobs of the Clerk and PO.

So, you need to wait till the graduation to become eligible for the banking jobs. After the graduation you have to qualify in the IBPS and the SBI examination.

The examination are conducted in the written as well as in Interview. The candidate need to qualify in both the stages for the final selection.

So you should start your preparation to get the jobs. For more information visit at the www.ibps.in
20th July 2015, 12:11 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to do Bank Jobs then you can appear in IBPS which is used to organize many bank jobs like Bank Clerical grade , Bank PO , Bank IT officer & etc..

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection where more than 20 Banks are merged to conduct Bank jobs exam for many Post .

The eligibility criteria are as follows :

Bank Clerical :

The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize Board
The age limit is 18 - 28 years,
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Bank Po :

The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years ,
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

for more details visit website of IBPS.
http://www.ibps.in
22nd November 2017, 10:13 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for bank clerk post is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university and for bank PO post is Graduation with atleast 60 percentage of marks.
#So,to apply for bank job,first you have to complete your graduation.
#Age limit to apply for bank clerk exam is 18-28 years and for bank PO exam is 21-30 years and age relaxations are as per government regulations.
#IBPS conduct the exam to recruit the candidates for all government sector banks and SBI conduct its own examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?