14th July 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What will be the best career option for hearing impaired students in private and government sector?

I am candidate with hearing weakness.... what will be best option for me doing jobs...private or government....I completed B.sc & MCA with throughout first class...recently working in retail store 1 years.....i finding troubles with jobs due to low hearing........

15th June 2016, 06:29 PM
january2016

Default Re: What will be the best career option for hearing impaired students in private and government sector?

Just don't look for the job based on your weakness, just have the confidence to rectify your weakness and get your dream job.

It feels good to hear from you that you are still doing a job and you have a good qualification.

So, one thing i can suggest you is that, just purchase a hearing aid and don't look for the option.
You are good at everything, so don't push you back with simple problem.
Purchase a hearing machine and then everything will be fine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?