2nd December 2010, 01:15 PM
prateeka2010

How can i get a government job after preparing for bank exams?

Hai every body!
I have seen the topic how this forum changed life ,it's quite interesting even i want to change my life.

Right now I'm preparing for bank exams to get govt job.

yours suggestions are welcome!
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to opt for: CDAC or Bank Exam?
  2. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  3. Is it beneficial to study M.Com for a candidate who is preparing for Bank PO exams?
  4. Which course can a B.Com student pursue for Bank PO exams?
  5. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Material for Bank PO exams?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which will be a good choice for me between going for own business and preparing for Government Exams being a candidate of placed in ICICI Bank and not satisfied with the Job?
  11. Previous year papers of Andhra Bank Exams?
  12. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  13. Previous year Question Papers for Bank Exams?
  14. Is it better to work in any Private Company than preparing for Government exams? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  16. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  17. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  18. What should I do in future if I am 24 years old
8th September 2011, 12:14 PM

Default Re: How can i get a government job after preparing for bank exams?

Hi......

To get government jobs, you have to prepare well... It will not come by luck...
Practice make you perfection. So keep on practicing one day you will achieve your goal.......

IF you practice regularly you will get it..........

best of luck.......
8th September 2011, 02:44 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can i get a government job after preparing for bank exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateeka2010 View Post
Hai every body!
I have seen the topic how this forum changed life ,it's quite interesting even i want to change my life.

Thanks.

Your question is quite confusing to me as at first you have written "How can i get a government job after preparing for bank exams?" but in its details you have written "I have seen the topic how this forum changed life ,it's quite interesting even i want to change my life.

"

If you are preparing for bank exam then you should focus on Bank PO exams .Just prepare according to format and syllabus .You will definitely get good result.

But if you are serious about gaining some kind of money from here then you will have to help the students regularly.You will have to write the answers of different types of questions asked by students .For this you can get Rs 2500 for 15 days so you can get Rs5000 for 1 month.So it all depends upon you and your quality of answer.If you can provide quality answers then you will have the chance to get into TAFP who gets Rs 12 per answer.

With Regards
ravik1214
8th September 2011, 02:49 PM
gagan4790

Dear,
You can contact [email protected] for complete guidance.......
ALL THE BEST!!!
8th September 2011, 03:34 PM
unisha.v

Smile Re: How can i get a government job after preparing for bank exams?

There are four sections to be taken as test in government job
1.english section
2.numerical/quanta aptitude section
3.reasoning section
4.computer awareness section
8th September 2011, 06:08 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can appear in Government examination with the preparation of Bank exam.

Generally,in bank examinations or any Govt. exams there are some important sections of which you have to qualify each section separately.

Many of the bank exams have some general sections like:

General Knowledge,

General Aptitude(Logical Reasoning,Analytical ,Insufficient data analysis etc)

General Science,

General Awareness,

General Marketing(Financial,Accounting etc) Knowledge

General Computer Knowledge.

So you are good enough to appear in any Govt.exam with the preparation of Bank exams.
7th November 2011, 03:17 PM
rudramishra

If you are fully prepared for Bank exam the i am sure you can crack any competetive exam easily just keep faith in you and give as much as of exams. You can know about latest opening in government and Public sector by regularly reading the Employment news paper and apper for all exam. Surely you will land in a Govt. job.
12th November 2011, 10:06 AM
rudramishra

Your question is quite confusing to me as at first you have written "How can i get a government job after preparing for bank exams?" but in its details you have written "I have seen the topic how this forum changed life ,it's quite interesting even i want to change my life.

yours suggestions are welcome!"

If you are preparing for bank exam then you should focus on Bank PO exams .Just prepare according to format and syllabus .You will definitely get good result.

But if you are serious about gaining some kind of money from here then you will have to help the students regularly.You will have to write the answers of different types of questions asked by students .For this you can get Rs 2500 for 15 days so you can get Rs5000 for 1 month.So it all depends upon you and your quality of answer.If you can provide quality answers then you will have the chance to get into TAFP who gets Rs 12 per answer.
12th November 2011, 10:13 AM
rudramishra

yours suggestions are welcome!"

28th November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

preparing for the bank xams by doing the job is possible?
12th February 2012, 03:15 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

I have seen the topic how this forum changed life ,it's quite interesting even i want to change my life.I'm preparing for bank exams to get govt job.yours suggestions are welcome!If you are preparing for bank exam then you should focus on Bank PO exams .Just prepare according to format and syllabus .You will definitely get good result. if you are serious about gaining some kind of money from here then you will have to help the students regularly.You will have to write the answers of different types of questions asked by students .For this you can get Rs 2500 for 15 days so you can get Rs5000 for 1 month.So it all depends upon y
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?