28th November 2010, 12:46 PM
2k7410

Can I write a government exam after B.E ECE? Which recruitments are now available to me? How to get a Government Job and how to prepare for it?

Hi im a final year B.E ECE. Student. Nom can i write any govt exam and which recruitment availability now related to me and how to ged it. How to get a govt job , what are the methods to prepare it. Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  2. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  4. Details about Government and Private Job recruitments?
  5. Any government jobs for ECE final year?
  6. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?
  7. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  10. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  11. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  12. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  13. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  15. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  18. How to get central wide government job?
25th May 2011, 02:17 PM
coolnabeel

Default Re: Can I write a government exam after B.E ECE? Which recruitments are now available to me? How to get a Government Job and how to prepare for it?

hii, surely you can apply to many govt. jobs like,
1.BEL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.RRB
6.DRDO...
you need to check there respective websites and apply to them,exam details and there details wll be given.
1st June 2011, 10:40 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I write a government exam after B.E ECE? Which recruitments are now available to me? How to get a Government Job and how to prepare for it?

yes my dear friend you can get government job....like in BHEL,BEL,NTPC,BSNL,
also you can get much more options in government field.....

all the best
16th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write a government exam after B.E ECE? Which recruitments are now available to me? How to get a Government Job and how to prepare for it?

i'm BE Biotechnology 2010 passout . I am in search of job .can u pls help me out
20th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi....
am 3rd b.e(ece) s ter any govt exam i can write for jobs nw??
15th August 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi , i am doing my b.tech 3rd year, can i write any gove exams now ,if possible what should i do further?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?