16th February 2016, 11:02 AM
Nikhilchary

Government jobs related to Hotel Management & Tourism for BHMCT 3rd year student?

Well i am pursuing bhmct 3rd year from affiliated to NCHMCT do i have any government jobs related to hotel management in tourism?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  2. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which government sector we will get job after completion of Hotel Management and BHMCT course?
  4. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  5. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  6. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  7. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  8. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  10. Government officer jobs after doing Hotel management?
  11. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  12. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  13. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  14. Is it possible to join CBI after BHMCT?
  15. How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate?
  16. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  17. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  18. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
6th January 2018, 11:19 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: Government jobs related to Hotel Management & Tourism for BHMCT 3rd year student?

After completing your three years graduation in hotel management , you can find jobs in Government sector related to hotel management.

You can apply for jobs in hotels operated by Government company- ITDC hotels.

Alternatively, you can also work for 3-4 years in private 5 star hotels and after that work as assistant professor in Government Hotel Management Colleges.

Vacancies as catering officer in Navodaya vidyala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?