11th March 2016, 02:22 PM
subhrajeet maharana

Government Pilot training colleges in Odisha? Fee structure of such colleges?

Respected sir,
I Subhrajeet a ambitious student,with a great hope to become a pilot tomorrow . I suspect to go ahead as budget is so high , i cannot afford it . I think as India a democratic nation would have some other ways for us. I need a complete information about govt colleges in Odisha circle only. I want it too with their respective fee structures. Believe or not to tell this only through internet i had not eaten my three day's breakfast and just collected money to be on anytime to a internet cafe.
I hope sir you will understand this quite deeply taking into mind and send me my answers to my Gmail given below quickly. I am waiting for you eagerly.
Gmail:[email protected]
Thanks!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  2. Details of government Pilot training colleges and job opportunities then after?
  3. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  5. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  8. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  9. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  10. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  11. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  12. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  13. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  14. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  15. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  16. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  17. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  18. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
13th March 2016, 04:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Pilot training colleges in Odisha? Fee structure of such colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhrajeet maharana View Post
Respected sir,
I Subhrajeet a ambitious student,with a great hope to become a pilot tomorrow . I suspect to go ahead as budget is so high , i cannot afford it . I think as India a democratic nation would have some other ways for us. I need a complete information about govt colleges in Odisha circle only. I want it too with their respective fee structures. Believe or not to tell this only through internet i had not eaten my three day's breakfast and just collected money to be on anytime to a internet cafe.
I hope sir you will understand this quite deeply taking into mind and send me my answers to my Gmail given below quickly. I am waiting for you eagerly.
Gmail:[email protected]
Thanks!!!
Government Aviation Training Institute, GATI in Bhubaneshwar is the best institute to get training for a Pilot.

It is located at: "D-4, Near Old Terminal Building, , Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020"

You can contact them @ 0674 259 6880 for additional information.

Their website is: http://www.flywithgati.com

Ground School Fees
  • Registration - 20,000
  • Refundable Security Deposit - 10,000
  • Kit, Books, Uniform etc - 30,000
  • SPL, FRTOL(R) Exams & Issue; Cessna 172 Endorsement - 15,000
  • Ground Subjects and Radio Telephony Classes - 85,000
TOTAL 1,60,000

Flying Fee
Type of Aircraft-Total payable/ Hour*
Cessna 152 - 9500
Cessna 172 - 10500
Cessna 172 R Glass cockpit - 11000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?