17th August 2013, 03:43 PM
anilprajapti

Which government post can I get in Rajasthan? I am a student of Polytechnic with Electrical Branch

I am a student of polytechnic with electrical branch after for which govt post I can apply in Rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  2. How can I apply for government job? I am a student of polytechnic with electrical branch
  3. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam? -- [New]
  4. Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  7. How may I get admission in Rajasthan government college? I have done diploma(electrical engineering) with 60% aggregate
  8. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  9. What are the benefits of doing Polytechnic with electrical branch
  10. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  11. How can I apply for polytechnic engineering for CID officer post? I am a student of 3rd year B.E electrical engineering
  12. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  13. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility to take admission in NPTI after doing Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  16. GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college
  17. How to register for BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech electrical branch
  18. How to take admission in Pune B.Tech college after completing 3 years diploma in electrical branch from board of technical education Rajasthan
31st May 2019, 10:50 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Which government post can I get in Rajasthan? I am a student of Polytechnic with Electrical Branch

In governments organisations, candidates having polytechnic completed gets the job at the post of "Junior Engineer".

In some government organizations "junior engineers" are called as "scientific assistants" or technical assistants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?