18th May 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to score well if I set I have from Cambridge board to CBSE?

Is it possible for me to score 90+ grades in the CBSE board if I switch from IGCSE to CBSE? I’m currently giving my IGCSE exams and due to some issues I’m thinking of switching back to CBSE. I got into IGCSE school due to some reasons in Grade 7 before that I was in CBSE school (DPS) but I didn’t used to get good grades back then I don’t know why though but, now in my mocks for IGCSE I have scored well. So, is it possible for me to switch back to CBSE or should I proceed to A and AS Levels. As far as I know, CBSE has a lot of memorising unlike IGCSEs and also that the questions are straightforward unlike IGCSEs.

31st May 2019, 11:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to score well if I set I have from Cambridge board to CBSE?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

It is one of the best board for secondary and senior secondary academic education in India for students. Its not so tough.

Students can secure more than 90% marks if they study well. Even this year, thousands of students have scored more than 90% marks. It depends upon your hard labour and work in academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?