17th August 2013, 03:24 PM
anilprajapti

How can I apply for government job? I am a student of polytechnic with electrical branch

I am a student of polytechnic with electrical branch after that where I can apply for govt job

Related Questions:
  1. Which government post can I get in Rajasthan? I am a student of Polytechnic with Electrical Branch
  2. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  4. Can i apply for a job after passing electrical and instrumentation branch?
  5. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  6. Can AMIETE+M.Tech from MDU apply for a job in government polytechnic
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. Which exams a B.Tech 3rd year ETC branch student can apply to get a government job?
  10. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  11. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  12. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat? -- [New]
  13. Where can we apply for government job after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  15. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  17. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
  18. Does it better of doing Mechanical Engineering from KSOU?
1st May 2016, 12:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for government job? I am a student of polytechnic with electrical branch

Having completed your polytechnic in electrical which is a course equivalent to higher secondary degree course with PCM as main subjects the government job options available for you are as below :-

* You have the option of becoming defense officer by clearing NDA entrance examination.

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in the various government offices by clearing SSC examination.

* You have the option of becoming junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you need to clear RRB entrance examination.

For more details about these examination you can refer to their official links which are www.upsc.gov.in , www.ssconline.nic.in and www.rrb.gov.nic.in respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?