16th December 2010, 02:56 PM
Gajendra jain

Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?

sir,
I want to Course B.Tech in Electrical Branch. I have done Diploma in Electrical Engg. from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur (Rajasthan). I am Govt. Servant & want to B. Tech through distance mode.
i am Belong Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan). Can i able for B.Tech (Elect.) course. plz tell me about study center nearest me and fee stracture.
Thanking You & plz replay me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  3. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  4. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can join IIIE? What is the fee structure for the same?
  9. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  11. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can I join B.Tech EEE after scoring 59% in diploma electrical engineering
  14. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. Details fee structure course of diploma electrical and communication engineering from MS university?
  17. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  18. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
16th January 2012, 12:11 PM
adlsm

Default Re: Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?

yes u can
here are some colleges which u can refer to
College of Technology & Engineering, Udaipur
College of Dairy & Food Sc. Technology, Udaipur
Pacific College of Engineering, Udaipur
Pacific Institute of Engineering, Udaipur
Pacific Institute of Technology, Udaipur
Geetanjali Instt. of Technical Studies, Udaipur
16th January 2012, 04:25 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gajendra jain View Post
sir,
I want to Course B.Tech in Electrical Branch. I have done Diploma in Electrical Engg. from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur (Rajasthan). I am Govt. Servant & want to B. Tech through distance mode.
i am Belong Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan). Can i able for B.Tech (Elect.) course. plz tell me about study center nearest me and fee stracture.
Thanking You & plz replay me.
hello
for your question i sugesst manipal distance education and there are so many institutios are but this is good one among them
all the best
25th April 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?

Hello
sir i am Manoj ku bhati.
i am want to course B Tech in Mechanical Engg from JRN Rajasthan Vidapeeth University,Udaipur (Rajasthan).
I am doing job in priveat sec & want to B.Tech through distance mode.
I am belong to bulandshar (U P).cAN I able for B Tech (Mechanical) Course.plz tell me about study center nearest
me and Fee stracture
Thanking you & plz replay me.
26th April 2012, 08:50 PM
aemsangul

you ca do B.tech in 1 year, by taking admission in back date. for details

aems
angul,orissa
ph-06764310333
4th July 2012, 09:39 AM
ankur bana

dear student,
yes u can do b.tech in ee branch......b.tech is the best option for u...because u have already diploma holder
so u can appear in most of the exam like aieee,state entrance exam
college of tecnology
malviya national institute of tecnology and etc
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?